Pages

Help us reach 50 followers

Thank you to those of you who have joined our followers list. Next stop 360!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

Challenge 13 --- Butterflies

Well we hope you will like the theme for our latest challenge. Butterflies
  I know lots of you used die cut butterflies, butterfly toppers and butterfly stamps in your creations. So, hope fully we will get lots of beautiful entries.



 
 


  
 
 
 
 
 
 


 So here is a bit of inspiration, but we are sure you wont need it !

We are at the NEC Hobbycrafts show for 4 days starting tomorrow. We are on stand K04. so please come and say hello and check out all those carfty goodies we have.

I will put up the blog candy for nthis challenge in the next few days,

Hugs Sarah x 




10 comments:

  1. Hi, great DT work. I'd like to enter this change but I can't see anywhere where I can link my entry to. Here is my link: http://craftyhugs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/sarah-kay-image-tent-card.html?m=1.

    Hope this is ok?
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, please check your MR Linky, I would like to enter also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful challenges. I love the creations by the DT. Have a fabulous week!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely DT creations.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT Creations, thanks
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....have added a link yo my card...

    Rumisha
    gettingcrafty11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great assortment of cards with butterflies! The cards made by the designers are beautiful. I have also enjoyed visiting the other submitters' blogs. thanks for sponsoring this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the awesome creations by the DT and for another great challenge! Have a terrific day!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete